Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Adventure Begins!


Thanks to my cute new daughter Stephanie (Tony's bride) I am now an official blogger. I have enjoyed other people's blogs but never knew where or how to start my own. So, I called in the expert. She helped me get up and going. She has promised to be my guide until I get more confident.If you want to see her blog and her superb blogging skills click here; http://www.princessteffo.blogspot.com/
Now I just have to make our life interesting enough that someone will want to read about it. So, stay tuned for the laughs, the tears, the drama, the twists and turns of the Mitchell Family as we glide our way through life. I hope this will help us to keep in touch with friends and family better.

1 comment:

Bookslinger said...

Thanks for linking to my blog from your side-bar blog roll.